Frequently asked money transfer questions

I have sent money to the wrong person in Sweden from the US. What can I do?

You first need to notify your cash transfer service. This is because the provider usually has different policies for handling such cases. Also, you need to be careful when making transactions. This will help you put the right details because of money reversal, a process that must be charged.

You also need to keep the details of the illegal transaction to avoid more complications. When you notice the transaction is wrong to act immediately. This will make the reversal process faster.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.