Update - Changing to 3 Stars as new process to send higher limits looks easier than earlier, but to try you need to need funds as per the current limit permits (Ex: If level 2 per day transfer is 10k and level 3 per day transfer is 20k, you need to initiate transfer above 10k to see if you can transfer level 3 limits)
1. Followed the following process when I am on Level 2:
- Stay in level 2 for at least 60 days
- Completed 6 transfers between these 60 days
- After wait period and completed 6 transactions,
a. Asked to provide additional documentations - Done
b. Received mail verification code and verification with Placid - Done
At the end, still they keep me in Level 2. When I called, they are telling me that right now I don't need level 3 as I haven't used Level 2 sending limit - What the heck is this ? am I dumb or they ? Why should I transfer when I don't have to do ? At this point, they have to increase my level from 2 to 3 as I completed all the steps told previously to me, but all they are doing is again telling some ridiculous never ending rules.
Even If I do the transaction as they are telling me now, I'm 1000% sure that they will come up with something else later.
I seriously doubt how will the management grow / survive by keeping such dumb policies and people without proper training.
Go for services like Remitly who are much professionals and help customer to transfer higher amounts without hassle.
STAY AWAY WITH PLACID FOR HIGHER TRANSFERS.
1. Me: Sep 18, 2019, 2:00 PM to Placid
Thanks for approving the level 2 request and Please let me know the how should I get Level 3 access ?
2. Placid Express Support on Sep 18, 2019, 9:19 PM to me
Thanks for writing to us. You must be in Level 2 for at least 60 days and have 6 completed transfers between these 60 days. Then you can apply for level 3.
3. Me: Nov 13, 2019, 5:48 PM to Placid
I am checking again if I satisfy all the requirement to apply for LEVEL 3 (I'm currently on Level 2).
Please provide the information to increase level 3.
4. Placid Express Support Nov 14, 2019, 11:00 PM to me
In order for us to increase your sending limit to level 3, please send us your:
1. Earning statement.
2. Last three months Bank statement.
Also we would like for you to answer the following questions to process your limit increase:
1. What is your occupation and where are you currently employed? Also mention the company address with Zip code and office contact no.
2. Will you be sending funds on behalf of others?
3. What is the purpose of your remittance?
4. How Much amount you want to send?
a. Per Month?
b. Every Six Months?
c. In a year?
Once we get reply from you, we will get back within 24-72 hours. (Business hour)
5. Me: Nov 26, 2019, 12:14 PM to Placid
This is regarding Level increase from 2 to Level 3.
On Nov 18th, I have sent the requested documents (email forwarded below )
Also, I have received mail from Placid to my residence address and the verification code is : xxxxx
Also, from placid mobile app, I have UPLOADED ALL THE REQUIRED DOCS
6. Placid Express Support Nov 26, 2019, 3:31 PM to me
Our review analysis team is reviewing your document. If everything is fine then they will increase your level up to level 3. Thanks for your patient sir.
7. Me: Nov 28, 2019, 10:03 AM to Placid
May I know if the level increase is approved ? If not yet, is there any timeline should I wait for the decision ?
NO UPDATE SINCE THEN!!!