Xoom is highly user-oriented website. It provides the exchange rate as soon as you select the country where you want to send funds. It is also providing FAQs under help section to provide the user convenience answers. It is also providing exchange fee calculator, where you can select the country and mode of payment to know how much amount will be received by the recipient.
One can contact the company at its toll free number 24*7 and also send them mail.
Xoom money transfer contact number
(877) 815-1531 (within the U.S. and Canada)
+1 (415) 395-4225 (outside the U.S. and Canada)
Xoom money transfer email:
One can directly send the mail to company from their website. You can also send the mail from here.
As we see the payment convenience in Xoom, one can send money through bank account, debit and credit card. It also provides airtime top up for the family and friends. It also offers cash pick-up facility for the recipients. The company is also providing its mobile apps, which you can download here:
- Xoom Money Transfer Android App
- Xoom Money Transfer iOS App
One can also earn Amazon egifts by referring the services of Xoom Money Transfer to their friends. The company will provide a unique link which you can send to your friends. When they complete their first transaction, you will get Amazon egift card of value USD20.
Some of the positive and negative aspects of the company are:
- Excellent delivery options.
- Available in various languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Korean and Simplified Chinese
- Fast transfers to many countries
- Available only for the customers living in USA and Canada
- Exchange rate is not transparent
- Total cost will be higher comparing to many other competitors
So keeping all the factors in mind, on an overall user experience basis, Exchange Rate IQ experts rate Xoom 8 out of 10.