Frequently asked money transfer questions

I have sent money to the wrong person in Russia from the USA. What can I do?

The first step to take is to notify your cash transfer service provider as they usually have different policies for handling such cases. However, when making transactions, you need to be careful so that you enter the correct details because cash reversal, in most cases, comes at a cost.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //