Frequently asked money transfer questions

I have sent money to the wrong person in Australia from Denmark. What can I do?

For the first step, you need to notify your cash transfer service provider since they usually have different policies for handling such cases. However, be careful and alert when making transactions so that you enter the correct details because cash reversal, in most cases, comes at a cost. Make sure you report the matter immediately since delay can make you lose the money completely. Make sure that you do continue follow-ups until the reversal is made.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //