Frequently asked money transfer questions

Can I make a reversal upon making a wrong transfer?

Yes, you can have your service provider give you your money back for re-transfer when you have entered the wrong address. By calling their customer care service, most service providers will tend to you nicely. It is however good to know that some transfer services don’t offer any kind of insurance.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //