Frequently asked money transfer questions

Can I cancel a transfer that I made to the wrong address?

You can easily cancel a transfer made to the wrong address by contacting your service providers and have them reverse your transaction. However, you should do as soon as possible because it may not be easy to recover the money once the recipient has withdrawn it.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //