Frequently asked money transfer questions

Can I cancel a transfer made to the wrong address?

Yes. You can easily cancel a transfer sent to the wrong address provided you call your service provider to notify them about your unintended transaction. They will follow up and act accordingly. However, there is usually a time limit to which you can do this after you make your transfer so be sure to check on this first.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //