Comments on FAQ's

Are money transfers regulated is the USA?

Yes, all money transfer companies in USA are regulated and need to obtain license to offer money transfer services. Under federal law, 18 USC § 1960, businesses are required to register for a Money Transmitter license where their activity falls within the state definition of a money transmitter.


Add Reply