Comments on FAQ's

Are money transfers regulated in the US?

Yes, all money transfer companies in the USA are regulated and need to obtain a license to offer money transfer services. Under federal law, 18 USC ยง 1960, businesses are required to register for a Money Transmitter license where their activity falls within the state definition of a money transmitter.


Add Reply