Before sending money to China, there are couple of things you have to keep in mind like what is the cheapest way ? Depending on your sending amount, what is the fastest money transfer service because time can mean everything. What are the transfer methods available ? Is your final option is the best option for sending money ?
For the all above questions, you can see and compare all popular money transfer services for sending money from USA to China on this page.
|Fee||A fee of 1.5% of the amount sent|
1. 2-factor authentication
2. Registered with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
3. Standard HTTPS encryption safeguards
Easy process to sign up and initiate a transfer
Offers better rates than many other providers
High daily transfer limits
Bank account transfers only
It's a Two-step process, firstly wire money to TransferWise and then deposits the money to recipient’s bank account
Need an SSN(Social Security Number) to send money
1. Initiate your transfer by using the TransferWise website on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
2. Provide the recipient’s bank account details or an email address.
3. Enter the sending amount or the exact amount you want the recipient to receive. If you opt for a specific amount transfer, you have to pay an extra 3% deposit, in the event there is a fluctuation in the exchange rate.
4. Make your payment using any of the available methods.
|Fee||$8.88 when sending with Bank Account|
1. Offers a money-back guarantee
2. Website relies on 128-bit encryption
3. Works with a number of leading banks
Offers 24/7 customer service
Track your transfers
Many money transfer providers that service larger international networks than Xoom.
1. Sender can transfer the money using a computer or a mobile device.
2. After filling details, you can choose payment options.
3. Enter your recipient’s details.
4. Track the progress of your transfer.
5. Xoom lets you cancel your transfer if it hasn’t gone through, and cancellations do not attract any fees.
|Pay-In Methods||Debit Card|
Pangea Money Transfer’s online transfer process is simple and straightforward
Low transfer fees
Pangea Money Transfer’s many agents worldwide
Earn $30 off a future transfer by referring friends
Limited receiving countries only for sending money.
For individuals only. If you’re a business looking to schedule payments, you’ll need to look at other services.
1. Create a free account with your details.
2. Enter sending amount for your receiver country.
3. Once check final exchange rate and transfer fee.
4. Pay using your payment method.
5. Your recipient will receive a text message with a unique transfer code to use when picking up cash.
|Pay-In Methods||Bank Account|
|Pay-Out Methods||Bank Account|
Best exchange rates
Multiple payment options
Safe and secure
Transfers for certain countries can be expensive
At agent locations
Pay With Cash
|Fee||$0.00 fee for online bank account|
More than 500,000 agent locations around the world
Multiple transfer and pick up options
Safe and secure
Low maximum transfer amount
1. Set up a free account.
2. Log into account and initiate transfer.
3. Choose your payment method.
4. Fill recipient’s name and contact information.
5. If sending to a bank account, you’ll need the bank name and account number. If you’re sending a prepaid card for home delivery, you’ll need the address and phone number.
6. Fill your contact information.
7. Complete the transaction
An agent location
|Fee||Lower fee than banks|
Second largest money transfer provider
Wide range of sending, receiving and financing options
Fast and secure transactions
Maximum online transfer amount.
Fees can be higher when you use a credit or debit card to pay.