Not only is it possible to send money from US to Singapore but also fast. How you may ask? International money transfer service providers have made it easy to send money to Singapore from the US and to any other part of the world without having to lift a foot up. Nowadays, modern technology has seen to it that everything can be accessed via our mobile phones and tablets which we can also use to send money securely.
Learn how service providers like XE Money have revolutionized the money transfer industry and made it possible to send money to where it was not convenient before with ease and precision.
About USD and SGD
Did you know, that the Singapore dollar was initially pegged to the British pound before being re-pegged to the US Dollar again? Although not much is sent to Singapore from the US as recorded by the world banks, people still wish to send money from US to Singapore for their various personal reasons.
Best way to send money from the US to Singapore
Different companies offer varying incentives when making international transfers. Some offer high speeds while others come with low and affordable costs to no costs at all. The exchange rates offered by most companies are also fair and cheap and security is bank class assured.
Many service providers are offering competitive services to their clients intending to beat their competitors. You can take advantage of this economic mini-warfare by looking for the transfer option with the best offers in the market and get to use them when sending your money. Some of the facts that we have found interesting concerning the top-notch money transfer companies to use when sending your money from US to Singapore include:
- That the top 3 companies to sue when sending money from US to Singapore are Instarem, CurrencyFair and WorldRemit.
- That Instarem has the best rates when it comes to sending money to Singapore from the US.
- That other options you can use to send money from US to Singapore are TransferWise, Xoom, OFX and Pangea.
- That online money transfer companies are the fastest way to send money from US to Singapore.
- That direct-cash service providers also offer the option of sending your money from US to Singapore, and they really do a good job at it. They include Travelex, VenstarExchange and Western Union.
- That WorldRemit has no minimum transfer limit on its transfers.
- That XE Money is internationally trusted and thus a priority way of sending your money.
- That you can either deposit your money for remittance through cash, your bank account, debit card or credit card depending on what your service provider offers.
- That most service providers a way through which you can track the progress of your transfer until it reaches your recipient.
- That most online money transfer companies and direct cash transfer service providers offer lower rates than banks when it comes to sending money overseas.