About USD and EURO
For a long time, Belgium has been an important source of experts for companies in the United States. That explains the many Belgian immigrants working in the US. Other than Belgians who have relocated to America, some sell their services and products online. As a result, proper money transfer channels had to be put in place so that families and employees back in Belgium can receive money.
If it is your first time sending money to Belgium from US then it is recommended that you start by comparing services from platforms like Exchange Rate IQ.
The best way to send money from US to Belgium
Many people are usually stuck when it comes to identifying the best way to send money from US to Belgium. This should not be the case because here at Exchange Rate IQ, we reveal the quickest and most reliable means through which you can easily make international money transfers.
After a thorough comparison, we have concluded that:
- The best money transfer companies to use when sending your money from US to Belgium are XE Money, Instarem, World Remit, Placid and TransferWise.
- That Currency Fair enables you to easily remit money into the bank of Belgium from the US.
- World Remit is the fastest agent service when sending your money from the US to Belgium.
- Banks enable this transfer to happen but charge slightly higher fees than money transfer companies.
- That you can choose to pay in using a bank account, your credit card or debit card and likewise choose to cash out through the bank, bank deposits, and cash.
- The online services like Travelex and Western Union offer quick cash transfers to be picked up from their agents who are widely distributed in Belgium.
Above are some of the most reliable methods picked by Exchange Rate IQ and universally trusted by most people to safely transfer their money.
4 things to consider before sending money to Belgium from US
To make sure that you get the most out of your transfer, you have to consider several things first. The company that suits your preference should either have:
Fair exchange rates
By fair exchange rates we are talking about agents whose rates are close to the mid-market rate. We have already done the comparison for you here at Exchange Rate IQ and listed each company together with their rates.
Good customer service
You will need assistance especially if you are new to making international transfers. A good customer support system will help you easily maneuver through the different processes required by the companies to make the transfer happen.
Mode of pick-up
This is mostly determined by the recipient. Some prefer collecting their money via banks while others through direct cash delivery. You have to put this into consideration when choosing an agent.
Choose a transfer company that offers transfer limits within the scope of your amount. You also have to ask if you will get the benefits offered by the companies for sending money below their limits.
The cheapest way to transfer money from US to Belgium
The cheapest way to send money from US to Belgium is through online money transfer companies such as XE Money and Placid. They both offer no transfer fees thus making your transfer even more affordable.