About USD and ARS
Argentina’s currency is known as Argentina Peso. It is identifiable by the dollar symbol preceding the amount just like many countries using the symbol. The number of international transfers made from the US to Argentina is huge and is rapidly increasing. Many transactions today are carried out between these two states owing to the various trade ties between them.
If you need to make an international money transfer from US to Argentina, you have to compare the USD to ARS exchange rates and the transfer fees to get the best deal. This is because there are many companies and service providers that bring these kinds of services to you. Learn more about them here at Exchange Rate IQ.
5 important things to consider when sending money from US to Argentina.
To get the best way to send money from US to Argentina, there are several options you have to choose from. From these options, you have to do a comparison as to which ones offer the best rates that suit your preference. Some of the factors to put in mind when you want to transfer money to Argentina from US for the first time or you are looking for alternative include:
- Transfer Fees: Are the transfer costs suitable for me? Some service providers offer low to no transfer fees to attract more customers for a service that can cost you more if you choose the wrong money transfer company.
- Time: How long will it take for my recipient to get his or her money? Is my transfer urgent or can it wait?
- Exchange Rates: What are the exchange rates? Choosing a rate closer to the mid-market rate will add more value to your money. At Exchange Rate IQ, you can quickly compare these rates.
- Simplicity: What processes and procedures are to be followed to make the transfer happen? Simplicity without compromising safety is key when choosing a money transfer option.
- Requirements: What documents do I need to have to make the transfer happen? You need to provide certain details, open up accounts, register with some service providers and provide addresses depending on the transfer option that you choose.
Fastest way to send money from the US to Argentina
Money transfer services such as XE Money and XOOM are some of the several companies that see to it that your money reaches its destination in the shortest time possible. Also they offer the most affordable rates offered in the market.