About USD and CZK
The US relationship with countries of the European Union like Czech Republic is the largest and most complex in the world. The two states strive to create new opportunities for the expansion of transatlantic commerce and that is why sending money from US to Czech is easy. If you want to send money from US to Czech Republic, you can never run out of options.
Starting with banks and direct cash transfer services all the way to online money transfer services, you can get your money wired to Czech in a matter of minutes.
3 best Money transfer companies to use when sending money from US to Czech
This is by far the best way to send money from US to Czech Republic. It offers a perfect harmony between its costs, rates and speeds of transfer hence killing three birds with one stone. It makes it easy for you to pick it as your most preferred service provider since there is no going wrong with it. Some benefits of using the service are:
- The daily transfer limit is high
- Affordable rates
How to use Transfer Wise
- Create an account from their website.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Select the type of transfer, whether business or individual.
- Enter your details.
- Choose a payment method and the recipient details.
- Click send.
World Remit enables you to send money to Czech Republic from US and is specially designed to serve expatriates and migrant workers. It offers flexibility in terms of its payment methods among other superb qualities such as:
- No minimum transfer limits
- Competitive exchange rates
- Easy to use platform
How to use World Remit:
- Choose the country you want to send money from their website
- Select the mode of payment and the amount you want to send
- Enter the recipients information
- Click send
The Currency Fair is among one of the best options to use when sending money from US to Czech Republic. It:
- Is flexible as you can transfer money for multiple purposes
- Has low transfer fees
- You can choose your own rate
- Choose your own payment option from the number of choices you are offered
How to use Currency Fair:
- Choose the type of account from their website, whether business or personal
- Provide your details and contact as requested
- Enter your banks details
- Enter the bank details of your recipient
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Click send and wait for your reference number