Frequently asked money transfer questions

What should I do if I have sent money to the wrong address?

What you simply have to do is to call the customer care center of your service provider and tell them about the wrong transaction that you have made. They will act quickly and reverse your transfer if need be. However, you need to be careful because some of the transfer options have it in their policies to only cancel transfers made within 30 minutes of carrying out the transaction.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //