Frequently asked money transfer questions

I have sent money to the wrong person in Cote-d'Ivoire from the USA. What can I do?

You will have to notify your cash transfer service provider immediately as they usually have different policies for handling such cases. However, when making transactions, you need to be careful so that you key in the correct details because cash reversal, in most cases, comes at a cost. Make sure the receiver sends you the accurate information before sending so that you can avoid that mistake.

Find more questions on this topic


Add Reply
// //