About GBP and IDR
To transfer your Sterling pounds to a bank account in Indonesia, you have to look for the best deal in the market. The transfer option with the best deal is one that offers competitive fees and likewise GBP-IDR exchange rates. You have to compare the different rates offered by various companies and make sure that you are served with the very best rate.
Remember, a slight shift in the rate can cause a huge difference in the amount of money you send. So, no matter how small the difference is, knowing that it can translate into a huge sum when sending large amounts of money will make you conscious of the transfer option that you choose.
The best way to send money from UK to Indonesia
Online money transfer
Instarem: Instarem offers the best exchange rates and fees when remitting money into the bank account of Indonesia. It is fast as well as affordable and can help you save much on your transfer.
Facts about Instarem
- When using instarem, your transfers can take about 24 hours to reach countries around Asia and 2-4 days to other parts of the world.
- Instarem does not have any hidden fees.
- You can track your transfer using the transaction number you have provided.
WorldRemit: It is a good choice to go for when sending money from the UK to Indonesia. This is because it has no minimum transfer limits and has flexible payment options to help you meet your preferences.
Facts about WorldRemit
- It offers a locked-in exchange rate depending on the pay-out method you choose.
- You can choose to pick up cash directly from their agent’s locations.
- Transfers can vary from instant delivery to 7 days depending on the mode of transfer.
Direct cash pick-up companies
Western Union: You can send money from UK to Indonesia using this brand as it is the most used and widely trusted service provider across the globe. Moreover, it is fast, affordable and convenient.
Facts about Western Union
- It is the most trusted service provider in the world
- It has a huge network of ATMs and agents located at different designated points.
- It charges less than most banks do as service fees.
Money2anywhere: It is one of the simplest transfer options to use as its platform is maneuverable. You can easily send money even if you are a beginner to this trade without needing much assistance from third party sources or research.
Facts about Money2Anywhere
- It offers periodic promotions and promo codes
- It has a low transfer fee of approximately $1 to $ 10.
- Has a 16 digit transaction reference number that you can use to track down your transfer.